Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an appointment?
Yes, you will need to contact our office to schedule an appointment. However, all our clinics observe same day Acute Clinic at specific times throughout the day. This will allow us to “save” appointment slots for patients who need to be seen the same day they call.
Call our clinical support team at (402-745-1145) or click here to schedule an appointment
How do I request a refill on my medications?
For an established medication you can:
- Have your pharmacy fax the refill request directly to our Oakview office at 833-985-0140
- Send a secure message by clicking the following link: send message
For a NEW medication request:
- You will need to contact your physician’s office. It is likely that you will need to make an appointment to discuss the medication with your doctor.
Do our physicians see patients during a hospitalization?
Our providers utilize hospitalist services for our patients’ during an in-patient stay at all major local hospitals. This allows us to practice office-based medicine without interruption. Our clinical team will contact you following your hospital discharge to schedule a follow-up visit. Your physician will address any concerns you have at that time.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
If you must cancel an appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance by calling our Oakview office at (402-745-1145). If proper notice is not given, a fee may apply.
Who do I call if I have a question about my bill?
Questions about your bill should be directed to our Business Office during the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The Business Office phone number is (402-745-1154).
How do I get copies of my medical records?
You can download the medical records release of information form under the patient information health forms and it can be faxed to our office at 833-985-0140 or mailed to 2727 S 144th St. Suite 280 Omaha, NE 68144.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Your Picture ID
- Your Insurance Card(s)
- Emergency Contact Information
- Copy of any old medical records you wish us to maintain as a part of your health record
- Copy of your current medication list including dose and frequency (along with any vitamins and/or supplements) feel free to bring the actual medication bottles.